1.17.2011

My 2 Month Tank!

Lets Just Say...I do not know what to do with a Big Baby!! Just for fun I looked to see how big Jake and Sophie were and...Jake was 10.5 lbs and Sophie was 10 lbs. Yah I do not know where he came from, But he is such a sweet boy so I guess we will keep him! He has started smiling all the time. He smiles the most at Sophie, go figure! He hasn't started sleeping through the night yet, but HOPEFULLY soon. He has been such a blessing to our home and we all LOVE this Cute BOY!

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

Hey! I just saw you had a blog from Erin Woffinden's and I just wanted to check it out! W-O-W. Kason is such a cute baby! You're right! He's a precious, big baby! I hope he has started sleeping through the night for you!

Swidget 1.0