1.03.2011

Jake's 3rd Birthday Party

So the next few Posts, are probably going to be really random. Only because I am trying to catch up, and I am doing it peice by piece, in NO Particular order...

So For Jake's Birthday, we decided to do something easy considering I was 9 months pregnant. I was in NO mood to do anything that would take too much work or thought. It worked out perfectly. All I had to do was make a Cake and Cupcakes, bring some balloons and Birthday Paper ware. That was IT, I didn't even have to stay and clean up (all I had to do was walk away!! I purchased 3 $20 certificates on City Deals for $5 a Piece. And I had coupons, and walked away with only spending $30 (that was ALL I spent, for Everything; plates, balloons, cake, chuck e. cheese, food) It was the best part, I think that I would have spent WAY more even doing it all by myself. So Long story Short...I will be doing that AGAIN!!

Jake had so much fun especially with all his friends that came. It was a fin Birthday for me, because he got so excited for it. All day he kept asking if it was time to go to 'Chucka Cheese'. He is such a Big Boy now, and I really believe that 3 is way worse than the terrible 2's... because he is way too smart for his own good...not to mention that he is much sassier since he can talk so well now. I let Jake pick the color of his cake, and pick what we put on top...Favorite color of the moment...ORANGE. I love this kid, he keeps me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! Happy 3rd Birthday Kiddo!
October 4th

No comments:

Swidget 1.0