2.12.2011
Project 'Sophie's Birthday'
Well, I have yet again begun something new. I came across this super cute project, and had to give it a whirl. Sophie just had to have it for her birthday. This will be the first time I have tried building something with wood. I am definatly flying by the seat of my pants. I hope it turns out! It is a secret, because it will be more fun that way. (I will give out all the details, when I am done!)


I brought all the stuff inside, and Sophie thought she was soooo awesome...she thought it was pretty cool that she could carry this!! The funny part is she has NO Idea it is her Birthday Present!! LOL, it is nice that all my kids are young enough that I can get away with not being too sneaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment