6.24.2008

Sleep until Noon & Cruising

So I have officially fallen in love with Jake all over again. He has slept from 10:30 which is bedtime every night UNTIL NOON!!! He has done it every morning the last 3 DAYS. It is incredible since I cherish my sleep in the mornings:-) No complaints here.
Also, Friday Jake decided it was about time for him to Crawl. Since I have been trying to get him to crawl for awhile. But All of the sudden on Friday he got on his hands and knees and crawled to me (because he loves me) without hesitation across the room. I guess I have no say when he gets to do things, it is on his time table. So my life has officially changed no more setting him down, and having him stay. And just a warning to all those who will be experiencing this for the first time. I have Jake on the floor with a HUGE pile of toys around him, I just vacuumed and he finds a tiny speckle on the floor to eat...it boggles my mind.
Photobucket
This was so funny, Jake was just Chillin' when we went to the store. I had to get the Picture!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Ginay! I just found your blog! Your little guy is so adorable! He looks like both of you. Looks like you have tons of fun with him. Hope all is going great!

Cheryl

KOstvig said...

Hi Ginay you need to get this info out to the Family so we can see cute pictures of Jake also...such a cutie

Swidget 1.0